I just feel like generally venting and bitching, sorry to subject you to it but I gotta get it out.
Stuff that annoys me:
- The person who called my cell phone at 8:30 a.m. and didn’t leave a message. Then they call at 9:03 and don’t leave a message. (I just googled the phone number and it was the newspaper I just subscribed to. WTF? They are one step closer to getting that subscription canceled and I didn’t get even get a damn newspaper yet.)
- How our landlord parks his car. OK, it’s certainly not annoying enough to complain to him about, but we share a two-car-wide driveway. He parks WAY TOO CLOSE to our side of the driveway most times.
- The price of housing in the greater tri-state area.
- Websites that play music as soon as the page opens.
- Liver, and my mother in-law’s penchant for putting it into soup.
- Our apartment. It’s too small and I want a house! Now! Luckily we’re making strides toward that, and may be out of here by March or April. Even if it means living next door to my in-laws! Luckily that will also fix #2. 🙂