Good Fountain tagged me for a meme. Always up for blabbering about myself, I take it on heartily!
Five things found in your bag:
My bag is a pink Liz Claiborne purse. It is maybe my favorite purse of all time.
- A diaper
- Travel pack of wipes
- Giraffe finger puppet
Five favorite things found in your room:
This is a hard one. “My room” really isn’t just my room right now. We’re in the temporary apartment which only has two bedrooms, so as an experiment we are ALL sleeping in one bedroom. It’s worked out OK, but at the same time I’m ready to be done with it. Yay house! So… besides the beds, there isn’t too much in that room that’s really super personal. But there’s some stuff in my nightstand, so let’s see:
- Diamond earrings my mother in-law gave me when Jake was born
- The No-Cry Sleep Solution book by Elizabeth Pantley
- Our temporal artery thermometer
- My LL Bean Wicked Good slippers
- Frank’s flannel robe (that I wear much more than he does)
Five things you have always wanted to do:
- Run a 5K – and I mean run the whole thing.
- Run for and win some sort of public office – school board, town council, something like that.
- Have babies.
- Go to Paris… well, all of France, really.
- Get 8 solid hours of sleep in a night without a kid or baby or dog or husband or amorous landlord waking me up. (OK, I haven’t ALWAYS wanted to do it, but since I know it has been nearly a year since I have gotten more than 3 hours of sleep at a time, it feels like something I’ve always wanted. I am seriously considering running away for a night and sleeping in a hotel.)
Five things you are currently into:
- Getting fit and back into running.
- Figuring out how to get Jake to sleep more than 3 hours at a stretch.
- The Office
- The Rockland Bakery
Five people you’d like to tag:
I want to tag people who I know visit but that don’t have a writing blog… that I know of. Answer in the comments… or start a blog, share the URL, and do it there!